|Hiring Organization||Heritage Auctions|
|Post Name||Settlements Coordinator|
|Qualification||Must have a high school diploma; Completed Accounting Collage courses is a plus!|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75261|
We seek a Settlements Coordinator for our Auction Settlements Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures all auction settlement proceed payments are accurate, timely, properly authorized, and documented
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation in all auction settlement functions
- Prepares timely and precise auction settlement documentation and payments
- Prepares setup of consignment files accurately
- Scans agreements, enter rates into systems, verifies consigner information, reviews files for completeness, etc.
- Verifies consignor statements against legal contracts and price realized documentation.
- Reviews consignor balances before payments are made
- Meets auction settlement payment deadlines
- Communicates effectively with high-level executives, peers, and clients
- Maintains and updates all consignor documentation
- Settles multiple auctions and auction categories
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain auction records at various stages of completion simultaneously
- Assists consignors with questions concerning auction proceed payments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma; Completed Accounting Collage courses is a plus!
Heritage provides educational advantages for accounting courses to help you advance your profession.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be highly proficient in basic Microsoft applications, specifically Excel; Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly proactive with a positive attitude
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Must withstand long periods of sitting, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 3-8 hours daily.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions