Supply Chain Tech I
|Hiring Organization||Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine|
|Post Name||Supply Chain Tech I|
|Qualification||H.S. Diploma/GED equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 76051|
The Supply Chain Services (SCS) Tech I performs key primary supply distribution roles in the Supply Chain Services department and throughout the facility.
The SCS Tech I is responsible for ensuring consistent and accurate delivery of supplies to the facility department areas as well as engaging in Perpetual Inventory maintenance and documentation. In addition, the SCS Tech I performs other necessary Supply Chain Services distribution roles and responsibilities including the following:
- Performs consistent and timely delivery of products to facility departments.
- Performs all replenishment and distribution processes within the Lawson System with accuracy and attention to detail in an efficient and timely manner.
- Processes and resolves all necessary Lawson Issues/Returns accurately.
- Maintains orderly and organized work area to facilitate efficient processes and staff cross-training opportunities.
- Maintains ownership of supply par inventory volume trends and makes adjustments as directed by appropriate Supply Chain Supervisor/Manager/Director.
- Checks supplies for the condition of products, correct catalog numbers, quantities, expiration dates, and sizes of items.
- Ensures accurate tracking of supply data such as back orders, manufacturer numbers, expiration dates, product recalls, lot numbers, etc. as needed.
- Engages in problem-solving processes to ensure accuracy of perpetual inventory Quantities-on-Hand, performs perpetual inventory cycle counts and ensures accurate Quantities-on-Hand in par replenishment areas.
- Performs all necessary patient-charging functions as instructed by SCS Supervisor/Manager/Director.
- Picks up and delivers patient equipment.
- The ideal SCS Tech I candidate has excellent communication skills, and basic computer skills, and is able to operate handling equipment including hand-trucks, pickers, pallet jacks, and other powered warehouse equipment.
Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Minimum/no experience required, 6 months experience preferred