|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
Software Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and sought-after developer jobs available. Engineers code websites or applications on both the server and the user-facing side.
It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as crafting the logic, database interactions, and server configuration on the application’s Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and user-side applications, software engineers are encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the Backend and Front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will likely transform to suit these changes.
We need Software Engineering job seekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted, and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
- Working with a team of web developers, marketing teams, and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
- Stay on top of growing technologies and engineering trends.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS, and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins and outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates, and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with the Git version control system.
These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?