|Hiring Organization||B+T Group|
|Post Name||Journeyman Electrician|
|Qualification||Graduation from High School|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 76014|
Responsible for directly supervising and participating in the completion of electrical construction projects. Supervise senior field technicians and crews.
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
- Supervision – Supervise field technicians in the completion of fieldwork, provide instruction and oversight in overcoming obstacles, and ensure that safety policies are followed.
- Licensing and Inspections – Responsible for supervising installations and inspections of electrical construction in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Fieldwork – Ensure field work is completed as Foreman of the crew. Perform construction electrical work in accordance with the client’s work order, including installation of antennae, and telecommunications equipment, and constructing modifications particular to small cell sites.
- Testing – Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints, and maps. Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system, and ensure compatibility.
- Safety – Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines to management, safety administrator, or HR. Must use required PPE as necessary and required.
- Equipment Management – Inspect equipment prior to and following completion of work activities, deliver equipment to worksites, retrieve equipment from worksites, and maintain inventory records of equipment usage and status.
- Material Management – Inspect and deliver materials to the site prior to the start of work. Assist in creating BOMs (Bill of Materials) for particular projects.
- Documentation – Record information associated with work activities and report information after completing fieldwork on each site. Record and document all closeout information. Must follow company-specific MOPs and procedures when available. Provide input for new documentation of procedures as needed.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Technical Knowledge – Proven knowledge of electrical construction and instrumentation
- Physical Ability – Ability to work from heights up to 50 feet while bearing the weight of more than 30 lbs. of equipment and being exposed to all types of weather
- Communication Skills – Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable instruction and reports
- Computer Skills – Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Leadership Skills – Able to run crew and have the knowledge of being the leader on the site both along with being able to be self-motivated and work with little supervision
- Driving Ability – Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record.
- Graduation from High School
- Journeyman Electrician license required
- Experience as Journeyman electrician for construction or telecommunications industry preferred but not required
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred but not required
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred but not required
- First Aid/CPR Certification preferred but not required
Special Job Dimensions:
Work requires travel of up to 25% and involves exposure to weather elements.