|Post Name||Managing Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 6000 To EUR 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Hamburg, Germany 20095|
Over the last 3 years, Sunday has become a well-established and leading hyper-casual games publisher. Everybody loves our brand, we are thought-leaders on the product side, and run fully-automated marketing, monetization, and publishing powerhouse. That’s a good foundation, but now we are aiming for the very top of the industry.
As Managing Director for Sunday, you lead and run the company. You will make sure we are reaching our goals in revenue growth, headcount, and infrastructure by bringing our operations to the next level and developing new business areas. You will complete the management team with your skill set and strengths as a counterpart to your Co-MD.
We receive immense support to achieve this goal through the AppLike Group. Our sister companies justice, just tracks, and adjoin provide us with cutting-edge marketing and advertising technology.
Our growth is secured by a substantial investment from Bertelsmann, one of the biggest media companies worldwide. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, send us your application!
- You will boost Sunday’s position as a leading hyper-casual games publishing platform and dominant player in the mobile gaming market
- You will help drive Sunday’s vision and mission and define long-term business objectives
- You will be responsible for operations in publishing, monetization, and marketing
- You will build a fully modeled x-year scaling plan to include objectives & key milestones, commercial targets, and fully modeled P&L
- You will be a sparring partner to your Co-MD regarding business strategy, company culture, and processes
- You will develop winning strategies to conquer a very competitive market and break them down into hands-on operational tasks for Sunday’s different departments
- You have a successful track record of C-Level or Director leadership in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are extremely analytical, data-driven, and well-structured in your work
- You are a strong communicator with excellent leadership skillsYou have an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with investment/portfolio thinking
- You naturally create structure, optimize for efficiency and push projects to completion
- You are able and willing to coach your leadership team to bring their best performance
- You can easily switch between big picture thinking and optimizing details
- You have a passion for mobile/tech products and software startups
- You have a good understanding of performance marketing and advertising business models
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days/week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classesActivity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.