|Hiring Organization||Spirit Airlines|
|Qualification||An associate’s degree or equivalent experience in airport/airline operations is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
Spirit Airlines is looking for a Guest Service Trainer that can deliver accurate and quality education to Airport Service employees and vendors while monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory, service requirements, and operational goals.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver a curriculum that includes lesson plans, new hire, and recurrent training, and regulatory and new product training.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training process.
- Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Leadership.
- Provide familiarization training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training, and practice sessions.
- Complete record-keeping (when not electronic), and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
- Act as a liaison with the management team to ensure that all business operations are in line with policies and procedures.
- Create, modify, update, and implement the station’s training procedures.
- Plan and create programs that will develop awareness and understanding of compliance issues.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to ensure that employees understand the training content and can put the instruction into practice.
- Develop training aids to give to employees to reinforce the messages from the training courses.
- Maintain comprehensive records of training for individuals or departments and regularly provide reports to department leadership.
- Submit training records to regulators as part of an audit to demonstrate compliance.
- Support non-compliance training programs by providing coordination assistance as requested or needed.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- An associate’s degree or equivalent experience in airport/airline operations is required
- 3-5 years or more airline operation/training experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically power point and word, outlook, and basic excel.
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in systems.
- Thorough knowledge of AOSSP, FAA, DOT, TSA, OSHA, and other FARs as they relate to government regulations.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in training methodologies and demonstrate superior teamwork abilities, quickly assess the needs of the company, and design specialized training programs to enhance productivity.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly change priorities
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 10lbs of force constantly to move objects.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing hundreds of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 and by LinkedIn as a Top Company in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other applicable employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation because of age, sex (including pregnancy), race, national origin, disability, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.