|Hiring Organization||BH Properties|
|Post Name||CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
A privately held commercial real estate investment firm focused on the value-add acquisition of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties throughout the Western United States is seeking a Construction Coordinator to join our team in the Houston office.
The Construction Coordinator will report to the Director of Construction.
- Assist the Construction team in ensuring construction projects are completed on time and within budget
- Responsible for creating construction projects in the Yardi construction module
- Assist in reviewing vendor and contractor invoices for accuracy and completeness of support
- Communicate and follow up with vendors and contractors on the status of construction projects
- Prepare reports for the Construction team
- Complete other projects and tasks assigned by the Construction team
- Process construction invoices based on requirements and procedures set by the Company and ensure timeliness of invoice processing, the correctness of invoice processed, completeness of support, and accuracy of general ledger account used
- 2 years or more of construction coordination for a Developer or General Contractor or Facilities Manager
- Experience circulating contracts, Purchase Orders, and change orders
- Experience with accounts payable
- Experience reviewing invoices and pay applications for tie out with lien releases
- Experience requesting and tracking Insurance certs and W-9s
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to Audit files internally to confirm completed job status
- Understanding of the circulation of RFIs and Submittals a plus
- College degree
- Yardi experience preferred
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well-capitalized entrepreneurial investment group. For immediate consideration please submit your resume with salary expectations. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.
About BH Properties, LLC
The Company (‘BH Properties’), privately held and founded nearly 30 years ago, is regarded as a vertically integrated real estate investment company capable of acquiring and managing a geographically and product diverse portfolio of assets quickly and efficiently through its offices in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Dallas.
The Company continues to focus on value-add transactions, distressed debt, and ground leases. Its relationships within the real estate and finance community, lack of third-party investors, and speed and flexible closing structures to accommodate seller needs is a hallmark of the organization. Today, the Company owns and operates approximately 10M square feet across 18 states.