|Hiring Organization||Texas County Memorial Hospital|
|Post Name||Registration Clerk|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Missouri, United States 65483|
Under the supervision of the Registration Supervisor, the Registration Team Member obtains and collects all patient consent signatures, demographic information, and insurance billing information at the time of registration. Registration Team Members answer the TCMH switchboard.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least one year of experience in a healthcare organization is preferred, but not required. Must type 40 words per minute and possess mathematical skills. Computer experience and knowledge of medical terminology are preferred. Good customer service skills. Must be a good team player and have a good work ethic. Must be able to work flexible hours
Licensure, Registration, Certification: Not applicable.
Mental/Physical Requirements: (may be met with or without reasonable accommodations):
Normal mental concentration on variable operations for short periods of time and moderate concentration with repetitive operations for long periods of time. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, turning, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, twisting, and reaching are required.
Must be able to lift 20 lbs. from the floor and from overhead, and 40 lbs. from waist height; exercise good body mechanics in the execution of essential duties, including appropriate back and neck posture.
Standard office conditions with more than average noise. Periodic contact with conditions such as fumes, noise, chemicals, hazards, and/or diseases. Potential exposure to infectious disease. Possibility of exposure to radiation, anti-neoplastic agents, and hostile persons. Minimal physical discomfort, with frequent auditory distractions.
- Infant (0-1 year): The infant must learn to trust that his/her needs will be met.
- Toddler (1-3 years): The toddler must learn to develop a sense of himself as an independent person and gain self-confidence and self-control.
- Pre-school child (3-6 years): The preschool child must develop a sense of initiating (being able to explore the world and start projects).
- School-age child (6-12 years): The school-age child must develop a sense of his/her own self-worth through accomplishments and interaction with others.
- Adolescent (13-20 years): the adolescent must develop his/her own identity.
- Young adult (21-43 years): The young adult must develop close relationships.
- Middle adult (44-65 years): The middle adult must develop a sense of community and assume responsibility for others.
- Older adult (65 years and older): The older adult must come to understand the meaning of his/her life in terms of what has been accomplished.
Texas County Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free smoke-free facility.