|Hiring Organization||JCPenney Portrait Studios|
|Post Name||Seasonal Cashier|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States|
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever-changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Well…being a Seasonal Cashier at JCPenney might be the position for you!
The Seasonal Cashier is a position that’s always on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to reset. As a seasonal hire, you will have a defined employment time period. Your manager will communicate with you what your last day worked will be as the peak season comes to an end.
- Assists customers: You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow: You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers.
- Maintains product presentation: You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken the time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
- Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit, or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive, and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities, and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated.
At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive, and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money, and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring, and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.