|Hiring Organization||Wolfgang Puck Catering & Events|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 27 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt-out or HELP for help.
Wolfgang Puck Catering is committed to recruiting individuals who express an interest in and passion for hospitality-driven experiences; who come from diverse backgrounds, are open-minded and curious about our clients and guests; and, most of all, who possess a welcoming smile and spirit. Our ultimate goal is to develop mentoring and career-building opportunities through a talent pipeline that allows us to promote from within.
Success on our team starts with our culture:
- We have Wolfgang’s PASSION for our business, our product, and our people/guests/clients.
- A FLEXIBLE MINDSET is key; we are strategic business partners who wear multiple hats.
- Our services require a CONCIERGE mentality, a bias to action with humble hospitality.
- We are out-of-the-box PROBLEM SOLVERS, who look around corners so our clients and guests don’t have to.
- We curate company and partner resources to bring our client’s vision to life. We seek to cultivate the next generation of talent, purveyors, and partnerships.
- We bring an entrepreneurial approach to deliver results for our clients (you might call this scrappy).
- Collaboration and openness to innovative business tools, new ways of thinking, and the ability to partner across departments are essential to create optimal business solutions.
- Answer telephones and direct inquiries in a professional and client-centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, students’ parents, and supervisors.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of students eligible for free and reduced-priced lunches if applicable.
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using the computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment – using a computer, making sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in pricing.
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim forms for reimbursement.
- Assist in the preparation of end-of-month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; ability to perform the job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).