|Hiring Organization||Delaware North Co|
|Post Name||Warehouse Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90045|
Delaware North Travel and Hospitality are hiring a full-time or part-time Porter to join our team at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California. As a Porter, you will deliver food, beverage, and other products throughout the venue, in an efficient and timely manner.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal well-being. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Assist department supervisors in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various places.
- Ensure proper HACCP food monitoring process documentation when receiving and storing food products.
- Deliver food, beverage, and other products throughout the venue, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of all work areas in accordance with company regulations.
- Report all needed repairs to the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- No experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 pounds.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting, and reaching, during the entire length of shift.
- Exposed to varying outdoor temperatures depending on the season.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you.
We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability, and growth. If you have the drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.