HVAC / Plumbing
|Post Name||HVAC / Plumbing|
|Qualification||High School Diploma/GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Plumber and HVAC Service Technician for residential and businesses able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair plumbing and heating systems.
- Plumbing: install fixtures, sinks, toilets, showers, and gas equipment.
- Repair: worn washers, valves, etc. Soldiers and caulks leak and broken pipes.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance on all HVAC, plumbing equipment, and vehicles
- Capable of using basic hand tools, wearing proper PPE, and traveling to all sites through Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan
- Focused on safety, productivity, and superior workmanship
- Cooperates with other plumbers, and contractors on site and by phone
- Independently provide effective and timely solutions
- Respond to service calls, diagnose problems, provide a cost estimate and then make necessary repairs.
- Document estimates, invoices in writing, collect payment on a smartphone
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license.
- 4 years of plumbing experience (minimum) and other trade knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language and in-person customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and clean work environment
- Self-motivated, punctual, and personal accountability
- Experience in Residential, Commercial Property, and Multi-Unit Residential Properties.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities