Securities Operations Associate
|Hiring Organization||New York Life Insurance Company|
|Post Name||Securities Operations Associate|
|Qualification||Recent college graduate with up to 2 years of experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10010|
When you join New York Life Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, you are joining a global investment company with a long history and passion for career development, innovation, collaboration, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
As a top 25 global asset management firm with more than $600 billion in assets under management, we have an important mission: to help build a better financial future for our clients, our employees, and our communities.
We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life Investments, so we can continue to help people achieve their financial aspirations. To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom, and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
NYL Investors LLC, an integrated asset management enterprise with over $250 billion in assets under management is currently seeking a Securities Operations Associate within the CAMRA Data team to maintain the data integrity of the Accounting System.
- Maintain the data integrity of the Accounting System by performing data reconciliations.
- Identify and address data reconciliation differences between the Accounting System and Trading System in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and address position reconciliation differences between the Accounting System and Trading Systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate data and position reconciliation differences to the appropriate teams within Investments Services and Investment Managers.
- Monitor aged items and follow up with appropriate teams to ensure data exceptions are resolved timely and accurately.
- Participate in team projects to enhance reconciliations and workflow.
- Promptly bring issues and problems to the attention of a manager.
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and co-workers.
- Recent college graduate with up to 2 years of experience
- BS in Business Administration or Finance
- Strong systems skills; advanced skills in Excel is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and client service skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income securities is a plus
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation.
We’re proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom, and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.