RESALE FASHION KEY HOLDER
|Hiring Organization||Crossroads Trading|
|Post Name||RESALE FASHION KEY HOLDER|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
“Creative, friendly!” “Fun, Collaborative!” “Great Work Environment!” That’s how our employees have described working for Crossroads, a popular buy-sell-trade retailer with stores throughout the country.
Do you LOVE fashion and want to work for a company that gives you the opportunity to express your creativity and also provides opportunities for growth? That’s what it means to be a Crossroads team member.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Reliable work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer consignment pieces
- A professionally developed buyer training program
Crossroads Trading, a popular clothing resale shop with stores throughout the country, is looking for full-time and part-time Floor Supervisors! Are you fashion obsessed and want to learn more about buying, merchandising, customer service, and trend forecasting, all while working with a team of fashion lovers just like you? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Actively participating in staff management and solutions.
- Training and supervising staff.
- Assisting Store Manager with store operations
- Providing outstanding customer service and problem-solving any issues that arise.
- Working at the Point of Sale (POS) counter and handling all sales-related tasks, including operating POS software, counting cash, making changes,s and providing customers with trade cards for the clothing they’ve sold.
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, in the dressing room, at the register and buy counter.
- Processing merchandise so it is ready for the sales floor.
- Helping merchandise the store by creating window and interior displays.
- Keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Assisting with store security, which includes checking bags and monitoring the dressing rooms and other parts of the store.
- Being a role model and leading by example.
- Minimum 6 months of supervisory experience in the retail industry
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- Open availability, including weekends
- Desire to grow within the fashion retail industry
- Mastery of sales floor support and ability to assist with store aesthetics
- Experience with store open/close process, employee training, and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Luxury/Designer retail experience
- Fashion degree and/or certificate
- Ability to authenticate merchandise
- Extensive fashion knowledge including familiarity with labels, brands, designers, and current trends
- Similar industry experience (buy-sell-trade- and/or consignment experience a HUGE PLUS)
At Crossroads, we want you to show up as your authentic self; this means bringing all of the characteristics that make you. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all of our employees and want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one.
This is not a commitment we take lightly and it means we must regularly work and reflect on our company culture, values, and beliefs in order to identify ways to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. If you want to help us continue to lead the sustainable, pre-loved fashion industry as we’ve done for 30 years, we would love to hear from you!