Associate Project Manager
|Hiring Organization||CME Group|
|Post Name||Associate Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10005|
The Professional Services organization strives to provide the highest level of service to our clients. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to deliver the acquired services, interact with and manage expectations of external and internal stakeholders, build and nurture new relationships within client organizations, and consistently deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to work with external and internal stakeholders to deliver an optimal client experience. Working within Traiana requires excellent judgment and decision-making skills in order to resolve operational issues, build strong client relationships and optimize business goals both internally and externally.
- Undertake the delivery of the acquired service within the agreed scope and budget
- Project planning includes developing work plans, creating resource plans, and managing day-to-day project issues and managing them to resolution
- Ensure scope adherence and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Working with senior members of the delivery team to cover the technical configuration, static data mappings, and values in UAT
- Provide production support and post-go-live assistance for clients
- Communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal)
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries (cultural and geographical)
- Prepare and manage the transition to BAU teams (Client Support and Onboarding) including packaging documents, providing training, and assisting company-wide client demos leading up to and after post-go-live
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Plan and undertake special projects and initiatives for the operations group
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a professional demeanor
- Willing and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve client issues
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are going deeper than that? Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow.
We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.