Cyber Security Analyst
|Post Name||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
- The Information Technology Planning Section is looking for a dynamic individual to join its Information Security department.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented. Must be flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- The candidate must possess strong technical skills across cyber security technologies including scripting skills and an understanding of network traffic flows, and vulnerability management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Computer literacy with proficiency in Windows Server, Windows 7/8/10, and Microsoft Office Suite is required, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Intrusion detection/prevention systems, web application/database firewall systems experience preferred.
- Understand Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) regulatory requirements desirable. Must have the ability to effectively interact with customers, support staff, outside vendors, and various levels of management. Must demonstrate the ability to work in teams in a manner consistent with Company objectives.
- Must be available 24/7 and available to be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in the Company’s emergency management processes and storm plans. Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability and willingness to travel within the O&R and CECONY service territory as required.
- Provide cybersecurity policy and technical advisory services to internal business process area project teams.
- Perform vendor risk assessments in support of internal business process area project teams.
- May be required to support Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) readiness and compliance activities.
- Generate regular risk management reports using various security technologies.
- Perform internal vulnerability assessments and ensure remediation of vulnerabilities for business process area infrastructure and web applications.
- May be requested to perform internal penetration testing.
- Support incident response activities.
- Assist on RFP specifications, and participate in the technical evaluation of contractor proposals, software, hardware, or services.
- Conduct field investigations, prepare analyses, and provide solutions to cyber security concerns and requests. Willing to be flexible and take on technically challenging and complex assignments when requested to do so.
- Performs other related assignments as required.
- Must be able to lift computer equipment. Must be available 24/7 and available to be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in the Company’s emergency management processes and storm plans.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability and willingness to travel within the O&R and CECONY service territory as required