|Hiring Organization||T.J. Maxx|
|Post Name||Office Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10107|
Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different.
You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
- Supervises Office Assistant and Merchandise Processor Staff
- Interacts with Building Management and Office Services regarding office maintenance issues and initiatives, including office moves.
- Creates and manages office management best practice processes and procedures.
- Manage office Meetings Calendar/Reservations, Video Conference set up, and ensures all necessary preparation for the meeting is handled (food, setup, special equipment, etc).
- Manages the supply order (to include office supplies, business cards, subscriptions, equipment, etc.)
- Manages the maintenance of kitchens and kitchen supplies.
- Responsible for maintaining all Office Postings and Marketing materials from respective divisions.
- Manage Publication Subscriptions.
- Manages mailing services
- Manages sample storage and participates in managing sample sales taking place in the NYBO.
- Manages weekly payroll and monthly New York Buying Office direct bills. Maintains Time Off approvals and tracking.
- Assist with any special projects as assigned.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, expression, or marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.