Weigh Room Technician
|Post Name||Weigh Room Technician|
|Qualification||High school diploma or general education degree (GED).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78215|
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs. Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high-quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference, and here’s how the Weigh Room Technician role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include: • Clean, sanitize, and inspect basic dispensing equipment such as stockpots, valves, hoses, and gaskets following set SOPs.
- Handle and move raw materials to prepare for weighing and batches, storage, and or transfer to the plant facility.
- Set up, operate, and monitor the functionality of the equipment used in weigh room and compounding department.
- Set up and utilization of scales on a daily basis.
- Weigh and dispense specified quantities and follow SOPs in preparation of bulk solutions.
- Maintain accurate records, i.e. logbooks, raw material batch records; check for production batch, a record for accuracy.
- Completes all documentation clearly and legibly according to SOP.
- Keeps working area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Comply with cGMPs, OSHA, and safety requirements of the department as set forth in SOPs and company policy directives, to ensure the quality and integrity of raw materials and the safety of employees.
- Comply with department housekeeping responsibilities as defined in SOPs and as assigned by Compounding Supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively receive and apply oral, written, and on-the-job training.
- Exhibit capability to effectively work within a team environment or in an unaccompanied role.
- Within the area of responsibility, understand and comply with all safety, environmental and quality practices and procedures as outlined in organizational/departmental guidelines and SOPs as well as applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of 0-5 years of related experience is required.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives, and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others. Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.