Senior Product Line Manager
|Hiring Organization||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Post Name||Senior Product Line Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||San Jose, California, United States 95002|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world’s leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT, and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
Long known for Campus and Mobility solutions, Aruba is now redefining the Data Center network. Aruba’s Distributed Services Architecture provides a highly secure, high-performance network framework at a fraction of the cost of traditional network designs. But that is just the beginning.
We’re looking for someone to join our growing Data Center product management team and help drive our Data Center strategy. Someone who understands the ins and outs of traditional network designs and where they fall short.
Someone who knows there is something better out there and wants to be part of the team driving the future. Someone who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible. This is a San Jose Edge / Hybrid position. You must be able to attend meetings in San Jose as needed.
How You’ll Make Your Mark:
- You will be the recognized authority on Data Center technologies and trends.
- You will help create and drive strategy and direction, including creating high-level and detailed presentations.
- You will design, plan, and manage a product/portfolio of products and features throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: From new product definition (or enhancements to existing products) all the way through the end of life.
- You will successfully operate in the most complex disciplines.
- You will manage cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives.
- You will routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives.
- You have a focus on strategy and have an established track record of disrupting markets by converting high-level strategy into market-winning products.
- You are a highly motivated product management professional with 10+ years of Data Center/Product Management experience.
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field of study.
- You have a working knowledge of Data Center virtualization technologies, protocols, containers, network applications, and cloud/multi-cloud environments.
- You have 8+ years of experience with Data Center technologies from VMware, HPE, Cisco, Dell, Arista, Juniper, etc.
- You have the ability to synthesize market data and customer requirements into a Product Requirement Document (PRD) and Business Case to bring innovative and disruptive products to market. Including the art of narrowing features down to target specific customer segments.
- You have the ability to distill complex ideas/concepts into concise value propositions.
- You will guide key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
- You have extensive team skills and the ability to cross-functionally drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
- You have extensive skills in cost-efficient solution building and financial performance metric creation.
- You have an MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary, and participation in the shared values and purpose make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.