|Hiring Organization||C V S Controls Ltd|
|Post Name||Skilled Labourer|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6E 0A5|
The Skilled Labourer is responsible for general shop, sandblasting, painting, and assembly duties within the Production department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General shop labor duties.
- Sandblasting and cleaning parts.
- Prepping and painting parts requiring respirator fit testing.
- Assembling, hydro testing, and calibrating control valves and related products.
- Assume other duties as required
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-focused environment.
- Must be clean-shaven and able to work wearing a respirator as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Effective time management and decision-making.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and take direction.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
Other Key Considerations:
- Previous related work experience is an asset.