Creative Asset Librarian
|Post Name||Creative Asset Librarian|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60607|
Responsible for performing best-practice asset management activities for acquiring and archiving all creative assets on our digital asset management platform (DAM).
- Works with creative design and content teams to ingest, curate, and catalog assets in the Digital Asset Management system.
- Enforces appropriate taxonomies and metadata schemas to assets ingested into the system.
- Ensures proper IP and asset detail setup checks priority assets are available and updates as needed to support other teams.
- Migrates and maintains the data and its integrity from production asset management systems to the archival DAM.
- Appropriately Curates the types of assets being archived, adapting the scope as the business requires.
- Works closely with creative team leaders to ensure effective location, retrieval, and upload of assets.
- Acquires appropriate approvals for asset sharing, following guidelines and preserving the chain of approval, involving all stakeholders such as IT, Legal, and Clinical.
- Manages Digital Asset Management access permissions, asset accessibility, and usage approvals.
- Properly communicates the team’s processes with stakeholder teams, as necessary.
- Trains users on the Digital Asset Management system and content usage processes, and ensure other archivists are properly trained in and meeting standards for the clean and consistent setup metadata.
- Help troubleshoot system issues as needed.
- Communicates status of asset ingestion with stakeholders, including goals, challenges, progress, and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School/GED and at least 3 years of experience with digital asset management or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with cloud-based project management systems
- Experience with Adobe platforms and software
- Experience with file management standards and practices
- Experience with process improvement methodologies
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within the state and out of state).
- Experience in an agency or entertainment environment.
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget