Graduate Marketing Coordinator
|Post Name||Graduate Marketing Coordinator|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree or higher (open to all majors- marketing, engineering, architectural studies, history, etc,)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10005|
Join us to Shape a better world!
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of designers, advisors, and experts working globally. Founded to be humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigor to shape a better world
Arup is looking for a Graduate Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing/Business Development Team in various Arup office locations. Working within a highly-collaborative team, you will have opportunities to engage and interact with local, regional, and global staff members and leaders.
With a focus on design and the built environment, there is no short supply of task diversity – from delivering winning proposals to creating high-impact collateral or developing client-focused strategies to working with robust knowledge and operational systems.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with coordination of internal and external events
- Assist in conducting searches for EOIs, RFP’s, and RFQs
- Work with other team members to produce proposals
- Research and gather information for upcoming projects
- Managing meeting bookings, creating and disseminating meeting minutes
- Research (internet-based) various markets to identify project leads
- Manage information in databases related to client engagement
- Update and maintain information in our Client Relationship Management database
- Assist in preparing brochures and other collateral materials
- Maintain a database / calendar of conferences, award submittal deadlines, speaking engagement deadlines and other BD / networking activities
- Maintain deadlines and event entries in a marketing calendar
- Assist with coordination and preparation of seminars, events, conferences and speaking opportunities
- Organizes and participates in local industry events relevant to the firm
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher (open to all majors- marketing, engineering, architectural studies, history, etc,)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong collaboration skills and a proactive attitude, with an ability to work within a team environment and with a staff of all levels
- Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Availability to work flexible hours when required
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without the need for employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of new tasks on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision, and take ownership of work
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator an asset
- Experience with a CRM system as an asset
For over seven decades Arup has been at the forefront of the most ambitious and innovative design and engineering. From concert halls to national stadiums, renewable energy to driverless cars, we continue to add to that history every day. Notable projects from our Marketing discipline include:
- 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
- Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
- Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
- WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
- Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
- Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
- Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
- LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters, Seattle
- Queen’s Way West Revitalization, Canada
- Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Benefits that Work -
At Arup, we have a comprehensive and valuable benefits program that works for our employees and their families while keeping costs low. These benefits provide health and welfare security for you as well as paid time off for rest and renewal.
Our Global Profit Share Plan (paid bi-annually) provides an opportunity for you to share in the success of the Firm. As a valued employee of Arup, you can also choose to participate in our 401(k) plan with up to a 10% company match to help you save for your future.
Flexible Working -
We believe that flexible arrangements create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the well-being of our people. Options for alternative schedules and the ability to work outside of the office for a portion of your workweek are available.
Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider all qualified candidates regardless of national origin, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other status protected by law.