Local Truck Driver
|Hiring Organization||Lhoist North America | Laporte Terminal|
|Post Name||Local Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77571|
We are Lhoist
Lhoist North America is a subsidiary of the Lhoist Group, the global leader in the lime, dome, and minerals markets, with over 50 locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
What makes us different?
We focus on safety and people first. Being privately held and financially stable, we’re able to invest more time to develop our products and the people who bring them to life. Here you can be more than just another number. We encourage our talented team members to take on new roles, enhance their abilities and solve real problems.
Why this role?
In addition to our competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits that start on your first day, and paid training programs, our team of drivers enjoys the balance and flexibility that allows them to be home every night.
$6,000 sign-on bonus
- $65,000-$75,000 est. annual earnings ($30/hour)($1,920 bi-weekly guaranteed minimum)
- Short Haul delivery
- Day-1 Medical & Dental Benefits
- 4% match on 401(k) savings plan plus an additional contribution starting at 4%
- Clean uniforms provided
- Quarterly retention bonus after 1 year of service
- $1,000 employee referral program
- Load and deliver lime slurry to the customers in a safe and timely manner
- Perform equipment inspections in accordance with DOT requirements
- Ability to resolve equipment issues with limited supervision
- Must have a Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
- Must have at least 6 months of tanker experience
Lhoist North America is growing. We’re constantly innovating our offerings to meet the needs of customers in every industry and community we serve. Join us and find a safety-first, values-driven culture, along with the support and freedom to achieve all your goals.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor).