|Hiring Organization||Coterie Events|
|Post Name||Logistics Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science in logistics management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5500 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Coterie is a modern baby care brand for the discerning parent. We create smart, high-performing products that make parents’ lives easier, starting with the diaper. Our diapers are the highest-performing, made with the cleanest ingredients, and use soft-as-cashmere, sustainable materials.
Coterie has been named The Best Diaper by one of the top parenting media sites, The Bump. We are growing quickly, and are thrilled to bring on new team members who are as excited about redefining the world of baby care as we are.
We’re searching for an energetic and resourceful Logistics Analyst to join the Operations team and assist in managing Coterie’s logistics network to enable rapid, yet sustainable growth. You’ll be responsible for overseeing Coterie’s transportation operations, ensuring goods are delivered on time and in the most cost and time-efficient way possible.
In this role, you’ll also participate in research and analysis efforts to advance our global supply chain. To do so, you’ll work cross-functionally with our Product, Brand, Retail, Technology, and Customer Experience teams.
The ideal person for this role is a strongly detail-oriented, collaborative, and quick-on-their fleet operator. You’ll bring a solid working knowledge of supply chain and transportation, ideally in both international (ocean) freight and domestic freight.
If you’re excited to build a career at a nimble, early-stage startup, we’d love to hear from you! This role reports to our Global Supply Chain Manager and has the opportunity to be remote (ideally New York-based).
The Work You’ll Do
- Closely manage inbound and outbound shipments, while maintaining tracking and tracing tools, communicating with carriers and other partners, and disseminating relevant shipment information to teams.
- Manage multiple vendor Purchase Orders (POs) and oversee freight booking, appointment scheduling, and overall logistics to the end destination. Receive and fulfill Wholesale Purchase Orders, including entering the orders, managing fulfillment, and handling transportation of shipment(s).
- Create and maintain timely and accurate weekly logistics reports for internal and external teams and partners.
- Receive, organize, and audit vendor and carrier documents, ensuring the accuracy of information and compliance with CBP, carrier, and Coterie regulations or policies.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for vendors, service providers, and Third Party Logistics providers (3PLs).
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with a broad network of freight forwarders, domestic service providers, and 3PLs.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the highest standard of quality, and accomplish employee-specific, department-specific, and company-wide Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
Who You Are
- A transportation extraordinaire — You know that well-planned freight movement results in superior customer experience and as such, you’re a highly organized executor who is obsessed with the details and dedicated to operational excellence. You have a “no task is too small” attitude and are compelled to go the extra mile.
- A problem solver — You’re always thinking critically, solving problems, and improving performance, never settling for less than excellence. You love coming up with creative solutions to make the impossible possible!
- A level-headed executor — You keep calm under pressure and can roll with the ever-changing pace of a startup environment.
- An agile thinker — You’re equally comfortable with big-picture logistics strategy and the small details of daily execution and have no trouble switching between macro and micro views.
- A top-notch communicator — You pride yourself on being clear, effective, and empathetic in your verbal and written communication. You speak up and proactively communicate without fear of challenging the status quo. You know that’s where growth happens!
- A humble learner – You’re unafraid to say you do not know something and you’re passionate about learning new things. You do not let your ego deter you from applying yourself to a new endeavor and you humbly accept that you will always be growing, regardless of where you are in your career!
- 1 to 3 years of supply chain/operations or transportation experience
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and cross-functional work experience
- Working knowledge of operational transportation systems and tools
- Ocean and/or domestic freight experience preferable
- Retail or Wholesale experience a plus
- Air freight experience a plus
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Maven – family planning program for employees and partners
- 4-month Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.