|Hiring Organization||Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77049|
Working in harmony with the entire nursing staff, the Registered and Licensed Nurses strive to provide the very best care possible. If you are a Registered or Licensed Nurse with a true passion for patient care and compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
The Registered and Licensed Nurses, RN/LPN/LVN work under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines, and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations, and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
- Must be a licensed RN, LPN, or LVN in good standing with the state (as required)
- 1+ years of nursing experience in a long-term care facility is strongly preferred
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; full-time team members are also offered a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Time Off
- New Pet Insurance Discount available
- The daily pay option is available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Purchasing Power – online purchase/payroll deduction
- Tickets at Work – entertainment ticket discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan – easy-to-use services to help with everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their families)
- Helping Friends Foundation – our employees’ hardship/crisis fund
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance – employee discount available – payroll deduction!
- In-facility education programs and more!
Bridgecrest Rehabilitation Suites, a 130-bed skilled nursing facility, is Houston’s newest premier state-of-the-art facility and we treasure our relationships with residents and families. We strive to maximize and enhance the quality of life of our residents in a compassionate and professional environment.