Field Marketing Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Beam Suntory, Inc.|
|Post Name||Field Marketing Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, preferred in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60654|
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company … where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy.
With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Field Marketing Specialist – Chicago The following position is open in Illinois, United States.
What makes this a great opportunity?
The Field Marketing Specialist – Multicultural is responsible for leading local activation/execution of local marketing programs, with an emphasis on sampling, experiential, and events focused on multicultural consumers in Chicago.
In this role, you apply your knowledge of and passion for marketing programs to deliver outstanding results that both align to brand standards and support local sales growth targets.
You have knowledge of the spirits category in your market and use this experience to grow relationships, build brands, manage events, and support other marketing activities. You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple programs and track progress throughout.
- Lead the local implementation of experiential platforms and events/sampling
- Support the implementation and activation for local marketing sales initiatives
- Manage, coach, train, and develop agency partner staff, providing clear expectations and goals related to activations and brand standards
- Manage agency (sampling, experiential) and stakeholder relationships (e.g., vendors, organizers) in event execution
- Provide lead administrative support for creating and managing program recaps, timelines, general market overview reports, PPT deck creation, and project tracking
- Actively seek out and recommend new potential opportunities for the brand(s)
- Implement and analyze reporting related to marketing assets and event execution while creating and providing program recaps and suggesting future improvements
- Partner and support the local field marketing, sales, and distributor teams in continuing to develop current relationships in the marketplace
- Manage utilization and storage of local marketing assets
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in the spirits industry, on-premise or agency preferred
- Experience in multicultural marketing or sales required
- Previous experience in event and onsite activation required
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within assigned timelines and deadlines
- Outgoing self-starter with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-based reporting tools
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of local spirits market including local and state laws preferred
- An in-depth understanding of the three-tier system preferred
- Own transportation, clean driving record, and proof of auto insurance
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences, and backgrounds are valued and respected.
Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status, and all other characteristics, attributes, or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.