Sr. Product Marketing Manager
|Hiring Organization||Sphera Solutions|
|Post Name||Sr. Product Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 48 To USD 54 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60601|
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enable companies to manage and optimize their environment, health, safety, and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable, and more productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach, and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Do you love working with a variety of functional teams across product, marketing, sales, engineering, and success? Do crafting killer positioning and go-to-market strategies energize you? Do you strive to make customers the center of your gravity?
We’re looking for a CMO-type thinker to grow our portfolio of EHS&S Software solutions through powerful storytelling, crisp positioning, effective go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns, and enablement of our revenue teams.
Product marketing at Sphera is a highly cross-functional team where we partner very closely with product and engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, and leadership to name a few. We work across the entire product lifecycle from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch and ultimately customer expansion and growth.
Partnered with Blackstone, one of the largest private equity firms in the world, we are a leader in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and risk management technology, data, and services. We are empowered by our vision to create a safer, more sustainable, and more productive world.
- Understanding the market, ICP, and buyer personas relevant to the portfolio of solutions. Not only understanding and being the expert on the buyer personas but also knowing their ecosystem.
- ensure it is targeted and relevant to the buyer’s specific situation, pain points, and challenges. Accountable for positioning and messaging to
- Document and communicate the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned—and how to win against them – ensure the competitive content is updated and maintained within the appropriate enablement systems.
- Create and maintain customer case studies and communicate those to sales, product development, and the organization.
- Collaborate on go-to-market plans with key stakeholders to support retention and expansion of existing customer accounts, revenue growth for product lines, and new customer acquisition.
- Drive key product introductions and launches for EHS&S software solutions ensuring a crisp value proposition and messaging through organizational readiness and enablement.
- Train and enable sales teams on messaging, use of tools and assets to advance opportunity pipeline, accelerate and close deals.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and sales tools in collaboration with Marketing Operations and report back to the business on results and required changes.
- Act as an external thought leader for the products you support; coordinate and field key subject matter experts and customers for speaking engagements, press, analysts, and written works.
- Establish, maintain and leverage internal partnerships with Engineering, Product Management, Sales & Service Teams to drive internal and external readiness for adoption and in-market success for new and existing products.
- 5-8 years experience in software marketing, product marketing is preferred – preferably in the relevant category (ESG) ·
- Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing in B2B high-tech or SaaS industry·
- Startup mentality with a bias toward action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.·
- Command of best practices across messaging, GTM strategy, positioning, and creating product marketing content and assets.·
- Proven experience managing product launches and go-to-market initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders·
- Strong collaboration, analytical, critical thinking, and business strategy skills.·
- Ability to engage with and earn the respect of product leaders, sales leaders, marketing leaders, and other cross-functional counterparts.
- Creative problem solver that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of partners to drive execution.
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.