Marketing & Communications Coordinator
|Post Name||Marketing & Communications Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77084|
Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy service expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency, and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across good construction, well flow management and production, subsea good access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for an extraordinary performance that keeps our client’s operations running smoothly.
Expro is currently recruiting for a Coordinator to join the Communications, Investor Relations, and Sustainability team based in Houston. This is an hourly contract role that requires the team member to work onsite in the Houston corporate headquarters office 40 hours/per week.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Work with various departments to gather content for presentations, special projects, and other initiatives as they arise.
- Collaborate and coordinate workstreams and projects with other team members on Communications, Investor Relations, and Sustainability teams.
- Review and provide input on internal and external communications (press releases, narratives, and external-facing narratives).
- Maintain schedule for Chief Communications, Stakeholder & Sustainability Officer.
- Work with procurement to maintain set-up and payments for vendors retained by Chief Communications, Sustainability, and Investor Relations and teams.
- Assist with the management of various projects.
- Maintain and manage shared project files in MS Teams, SharePoint, and other
- Support Social and Governance Working Groups with their project needs (surveys, collect images, company-sponsored volunteer activities)
- Create OneNote files for projects.
- Track project milestones and deadlines.
- Collect data from multiple teams on a variety of Social and Governance projects.
- Follow up with data and process owners to ensure action items are on track.
- Assist with tracking and monitoring analysts’ estimates.
- Assist Corporate Development Analyst with tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Update the investor contact list
- Update Stock Price performance tables
- Update IR calendars
- Inputting events into IHS, BD system
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Communications major or degree a plus (but not required)
- Self-starter who can work with little direction
- Mature with the ability to exercise professional judgment
- Great analytical skills
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and applications, especially Excel
- Word – drafting, editing
- PowerPoint – embedding graphics and other media
- Excel – running reports, presenting data in Pivot tables, and charts; Sorting, Filtering, and Synthesizing survey data
- MS Teams
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attracts the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet, and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right the first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.