|Hiring Organization||American Express|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10285|
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
American Express offers small business owners the products and services they seek to help them grow and run their businesses more efficiently. The Digital Commerce Acceleration team inspires existing customers to deepen their relationships with American Express through contextually relevant marketing messages in the web channel (MYCA).
The Digital Commerce Acceleration team is a high-performing team that predicts customer needs and delivers business growth. We are seeking a dynamic self-starter to lead digital marketing execution efforts for our Consumer Cross Sell campaigns.
This is a highly visible and fast-paced role on a growing team that will allow for significant exposure to creative development, testing, and campaign analysis. A variety of stretch projects and opportunities will also be available to amass expertise and prepare for promotion.
- Lead creative development with a creative agency and collaborate with cross-functional partners and colleagues across the enterprise to flawlessly execute campaigns for the MYCA web channel
- Lead strategy and execution for consumers Cross Sell marketing
- Create an implementation strategy, organize and track results
- Responsible for continuous program optimization, results tracking, forecasting, and developing key insights to enable decision-making
- Partner with Product teams and Enterprise Digital to understand product-related changes or enhancements and translate them into effective marketing campaigns
- Leverage data and customer insights to drive channel effectiveness and improve marketing treatments
- Collaborate with Legal and Compliance to obtain marketing approvals and ensure compliance with governmental regulations
- 0-3 years of professional experience, marketing experience preferred
- Creative thinker with a strong customer focus who is comfortable with ambiguity and evolving strategies in an Agile environment
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, owning projects from end to end, and leading various partner groups to drive operational excellence
- An out-of-the-box marketer who leverages external perspectives to inform marketing decisions
- Ability to operate autonomously and prioritize effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of humor
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on the role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days), or fully virtually.
If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to demonstrate that you have completed your primary COVID-19 vaccination series (i.e. 2 doses for Moderna/Pfizer and 1 dose for J&J), in order to work in or visit any of our offices. This requirement is subject to legally required accommodations.