|Hiring Organization||Services For the Underserved|
|Qualification||B.A. in Psychology|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4500 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 11238|
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The Psychotherapist will be responsible for providing psychotherapy to and managing the clinical needs of a caseload of adults living with serious mental illness. They will maintain consumer information in the electronic health record and coordinate services with other providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides clinical treatment in accordance with the scope of practice and regulations governing S: US’ CCBHC OASAS 822 and Article 31 Outpatient Mental Health Clinics (Part 599 regulations and other applicable laws and regulations).
- Actively monitors the integrity of consumer data; responsible for the reliability and accuracy of clinical data housed by S: US’ Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management software; documents all services in accordance with S: US policies, NYSOMH regulations, and all relevant federal laws; maintains the strict confidentiality of consumers currently engaged in or formerly a recipient of treatment services.
- In coordination with relevant members of the SUS management team, conducts limited outreach and marketing to potential referral sources internal and external to S: US; active liaison with community service providers, hospitals, and other prospective referral sources as may be required.
- Coordinates care with S: US nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and administrative staff; closely coordinates with clinicians external to S:US as appropriate.
- Utilizes best and evidence-based approaches to treatment consistent with S: US’ organizational culture; health/mental health integration, rehabilitation and recovery, and wellness approaches figure prominently.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, and LCAT required
- National Provider ID Number (NPI Number)
- Experience with underserved populations and direct service to people living with serious and persistent mental illness.
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite and general computer literacy
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience in an OASAS 822 and Article 31 Mental Health Clinic
- Familiarity with recovery-oriented, evidence-based clinical practice
- Experience with dually diagnosed individuals
- Experience with diverse populations
Unless granted a reasonable accommodation for a disability, all new hires must show proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. If hired for one of our city-sponsored programs, this requirement must be met by your date of hire.
Join a team of employees who cares about the well-being of others. We believe in fostering a culture built on our core values: respect, integrity, support, maximizing individual potential, and continuous quality improvement.
S:US is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
S: US is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities, including an allowance of the use of services for animals.