Model Validation Analyst
|Hiring Organization||AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC|
|Post Name||Model Validation Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90017|
Market Risk Management is a multi-disciplinary financial derivatives team that applies state-of-the-art technology in performing highly dynamic work. Our mandate is to manage one of the most complex derivatives available today: retirement living benefit guarantees.
In service of that mandate we manage a $50 billion+ multi-asset hedging portfolio, do research and development of new retirement products, and provide modeling and analytics expertise for the business. We are part of a larger organization, but cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit of a small start-up. Our work is cutting edge within the industry.
The Market Risk Management Model Validation Team performs in-depth testing for all liability models
- Creates, documents and executes test plans for models prior to production deployment
- Determines, documents, and communicates the financial impact of model changes to relevant constituents
- Provides suggestions for future improvements to existing production models
The MRM Model Validation Team seeks a talented and detail-oriented analyst who will be heavily involved in all model and database validation activities.
- Write and/or review System Change Requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Design valuation model and database test plans, perform testing, and provide detailed supporting documentation.
- Assist in coordinating valuation model and database launches to Production.
- Perform data extraction and run data integrity checks on policy-holder information extracted from Administrative Systems and/or Data Warehouses for use in risk management modeling software.
- Periodically assist in defining requirements for enhancing the data management process
- Detail and process-oriented.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, finance, computational science, or math.
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience, preferably with a global bank or in an insurance company.
- Knowledge of and experience in creating production quality financial models and databases.
- Programming experience in C++ /Python/C#/MS SQL.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work within a large and diverse team.
What our employees like most about working for Corbridge Financial
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with increased responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our “Giving Back” policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress. Don’t believe us? We put our money where our mouth is! AIG will give you up to 16 hours a year of paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are our most important asset, therefore, we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay. The benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off (Corbridge Financial recognizes the importance of work-life balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24! 9 paid holidays per calendar year.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K – $1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus Corebridge Financial automatically contributes an additional 3% into your 401K regardless of if you enroll or not.