|Hiring Organization||Nanny Ninja|
|Qualification||Must be a high school graduate.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6P 1Z2|
Are you looking for an amazing nanny role? Let us help! At Nanny Ninja, we work tirelessly to help match great nannies with equally great families.
About The Family
The family is kind, loving, conscientious, and laid back. They consider themselves to be warm and loving and have a very upbeat and friendly nature.
They currently have an 18-month-old son and maybe add to the family in the future. While they do not currently have pets, they have a family member with a cat and may look at getting a dog in the future.
The Perfect Caregiver
The perfect caregiver is someone who is positive, upbeat, and loving. They should be able to work with minimal direction and be able to intuitively determine what needs to be done.
As the child will be in daycare for the first part of the shift, the nanny should be willing to support them with various household tasks, including laundry, light tidying, and meal prep.
Provide complete care for the children in the employer’s home and perform all tasks related to the care of the children. Create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
- Care for the 18-month-old boy, including facilitating activities, accompanying the child to activities, caring for, feeding, and playing with the child
- Assist with daycare pick-ups
- Light meal prep and following simple recipes
- Perform household-related tasks related to the children, including light tidying and laundry
- Support the household with tasks, including meal prep, laundry, and general cleaning
- Accompany the family to their cottage for 2-3 weeks per year (preferred)
About Nanny Ninja
Nanny Ninja is a nanny placement agency that helps match nannies with families. We take a personalized approach to getting to know you and your preferences, so we can help find the right match for you.
A couple of things to note :
- We are only able to work with candidates who are already eligible to work in Canada. Unfortunately, we cannot support sponsorship requests.
- Due to the high volume of candidates we work with, we kindly ask that you do not call us to inquire about a job opening.
Please submit your application online, and we will review it and contact successful applicants from there. If you are invited to an interview, we will be happy to discuss any of your questions during that time.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Proven child care experience with references.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. (preferred)
- ECE certification or other training in childcare and development preferred
- Previous nanny experience preferred
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Must be a high school graduate. Proven child care experience with references. First Aid and CPR certification. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
preferred) ECE certification or other training in childcare and development preferred Previous nanny experience preferred Fully vaccinated for COVID-19