|Hiring Organization||Chicago Nannies Inc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60301|
Job Details and Responsibilities:
- One infant. Will be 6 mos. old at the time of start.
- Responsibilities include all care of the infant: feeding, changing, nap, proper hygiene, fun, developmentally appropriate activities, etc.
- The nanny should be able to develop an age-appropriate schedule and routine for the baby.
- Nanny should be knowledgeable regarding milestones such as sleep schedules, starting solids, crawling, walking, potty training, etc.
- As the baby grows, the nanny will handle the child’s meal prep. The nanny should have experience with the baby-led weaning approach.
- Nanny will actively engage in a fun yet developmental activities for the child inside and out of doors. Plan activities to stimulate growth and development.
- Light housekeeping related to the child: laundry and bedding, maintaining common areas such as playrooms and child’s rooms by keeping them tidy, unloading the dishwasher, wiping down surfaces, notifying family when supplies are low, etc.
- Nanny should be proactive, and organized with strong communication skills.
- One parent works from home 1-3 days per week.
- Nanny should have strong infant experience and demonstrate long-term relationships with families.
- Nanny should drive and have a valid DL. Ideally, the nanny should have a clean, safe, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for the car seat(s). If needed, the family can potentially provide a vehicle to use on occasion. Parking is available for the nanny’s car.
- Reliable, proactive, and professional.
- Positive & upbeat.
- Nanny must be up to date on the flu shot, TDAP, and covid vaccine + boosters.