|Hiring Organization||KBC Childcare, LLC.|
|Post Name||Live-in Nanny|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1200 To USD 2000 Per Week|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 11753|
Our company began with the idea that families require and deserve a caretaker who fits their exact needs. We also understand how important it is for our nannies and caretakers to feel understood, and supported so they can perform at their best! We treat every client and every caretaker as if they were part of our family.
We are a small personalized nanny pairing service where we help our nannies find the best placement possible! We never charge our caretakers anything and we facilitate the interview and hiring process.
We offer support and guidance from the search and interview process all the way up to when you are hired -we are only here to help! We act as a third-party broker to help you get fair treatment, and good pay and utilize your skills to the best of your ability!
You will be working DIRECTLY for private families that have hired us to help them get the best nanny possible. You will get a work contract and be working for each family directly, not for us! We are here to help match you with wonderful families and ensure you are happy there!
Nanny Needed in Manhattan on the Upper East Side
- Should have been a nanny before and have nanny experience of at least 3-5 years
- Must be vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated against COVID
- Should have excellent references min. of 3!
- Should be willing to stay long-term and grow with the family, be loyal and kind
- MUST have experience with toddlers’ potty training, developmental stages of a 1-5-year-old
- Should be active and able to play on the floor, go to the park, go outside
- Very sweet and loving, helpful, patient, hard-working, and reliable
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- What is your email address? (Check your emails and spam folders for details on finishing your application)
- Have you been a live-in nanny before? (The family is looking for a live-in nanny Monday-Friday)
- Nannying: 4 years (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)