|Hiring Organization||Ashoka University Admissions Office|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110070|
About Ashoka University:
10 years ago, we embarked on a journey to establish a world-class, multi-disciplinary, liberal arts and sciences university in India. Built on the finest global best practices of institutions and university governance, Ashoka has truly transformed Indian higher education in India with its unique pedagogy, governance, and best practices.
Ashoka is today India’s #1 liberal arts and sciences university that is home to the most diverse student body, a hub for impactful research, and a magnet for best-in-class faculty and staff.
Ashoka has been ranked in the top five among private Universities in India by QS Asia and has also secured the top rank among all Indian Universities in the ‘International Faculty’ indicator.
The University was earlier awarded a Diamond rating by QS I.GAUGE as a recognition of its
continuous focus on academic rigor, interdisciplinary pedagogy, world-class faculty, academic research, innovative modules of engagement with the community, and teaching methods.
For further information, visit www.ashoka.edu.in.
We aim to co-create a nurturing space for our students, faculty, staff, donors, and community positively through universal values:
- Be Mission-Driven
- Think Strategically
- Act Authentically
- Take Accountability
- Build Collaboration
- Deliver Excellence
Role and Responsibilities:
This person will focus on strengthening the backbone of fundraising operations and donor engagement.
Donor Engagement and Delight
Adherence to MOU commitments and reporting as per formats agreed in close collaboration with concerned finance, communications, and other development team members.
- Deepen existing partnerships by curating various forms of engagement, leading to donor satisfaction and delight (ex: interactions with scholarship recipients for concerned donors, campus visits, etc.)
- Act as both advisor and auditor for the relationship managers to ensure quality control in all donor-related systems and processes such as reporting, knowledge management, due diligence
Knowledge Management and Research
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data on donors as per agreed processes to ensure end-to-end donor lifecycle management
Create and manage a repository/knowledge bank of all collaterals and data such as standard and customized presentations, and templates. Work with relationship managers and communications team to think through and standardize more such material to make fundraising outreach efforts more efficient
- Support relationship managers with market intel (primary and secondary sources) and analytics to identify new prospects as well as engage with existing ones more effectively
- Compile information from various departments as per the agreed format to present to leadership teams and the board
The successful candidate must be able to multitask and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate should have worked in an operational role that combines planning, managing processes, and stakeholder management for 2 – 4 years.
Other desired skills are:
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset – the ability to join the dots
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a dynamic start-up-like environment
- Organized and disciplined, ability to take end-to-end ownership of tasks and deliver within TAT, with adherence to strict deadlines
- Enjoy setting up and following through various processes to build efficiencies
- Open to work on the weekend (on rare occasions)
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with tech should have worked with CRM, MS office
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English