Food Service Worker
|Hiring Organization||FLIK Hospitality|
|Post Name||Food Service Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 To USD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90045|
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering services are available at select locations.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt-out or HELP for help. Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions, and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them.
It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value, and recognize their contributions. We keep our people renewed, excited, and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends.
We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Prepares, presents, and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measure designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety, and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures, and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all important responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position.
While this is intended to accurately reflect the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).