|Hiring Organization||Adventist Health White Memorial|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (BSN): Preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90033|
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good – from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God’s love through health, wholeness, and hope.
From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission. We’re looking for someone to join our team as an RN who: Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process.
Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes.
- Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient’s situation.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Collaborates with the team of patients, families, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment.
- Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN): Preferred
- Acute care facility experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required