|Hiring Organization||CareNow Urgent Care – River Oaks|
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77019|
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board-certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Southeast Houston, TX POD of clinics. The position is required to float among Fairmont, Pearland, League City, and Friendswood clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Board Certified
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries including pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Position requires floating among our southeast locations, with the eventual opportunity to home base in one location.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Houston is the nation’s fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater, and museum districts, hundreds of clubs, and live music venues.
With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and the availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.