|Hiring Organization||IQVIA CDAS|
|Post Name||Nurse Advisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75001|
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Trial RN experiences a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in clinical research, supporting patients and clinicians. You will be responsible for going to patients’ homes and identifying the efficacy and safety of a new study drug in participants with symptomatic polycystic liver disease. This is a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multi-center Phase 2/3 trial.
- Your primary focus will be patient visits and collecting sample required information and data as it pertains to the trial (drawing blood, respiratory check, temperature check, etc)
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical trials/research
- Per-diem position requires local travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Travel locally to support the trial.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, an IQVIA company, takes the approach to help customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- Collect and conduct data in accordance with regulations and requirements.
- Observe patients, chart and report changes in patients’ conditions, and take any necessary action.
- Provide specific training to patients.
- Input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any pertinent information to their supervisor program lead.
- Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting ability.
- Building customer relationships.
- Take patient vitals
- Active BLS
- RN License
- Home Health experience preferred, not required
- Strong level of comfort with blood draws
- Familiarity/understanding of Pipetting/Centrifuging
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Required availability of 2 days per week, estimating 1-2 days worth of visits per month, however, there will more than likely be months where visits are not available given the patients have the OPTION to do on-site (clinic) vs home visits. We will need someone that is flexible in moving the schedule around with 4-5 days lead time (business days), but is working consistently elsewhere so we don’t run the risk of losing a nurse who may not be engaged enough with us to walk given the nature of the study
You will have a flexible schedule, and an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and gaining exposure to the pharmaceutical industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.