|Hiring Organization||PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90017|
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital – Whittier, PIH Health Hospital – Downey, and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital.
27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services, and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care, and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals.
And by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care, and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically, and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments, and the patient’s family.
- Written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to the specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching
- One year of acute care experience in (ADD EXP HERE)
License & Certification
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.