Field Service Technician
|Hiring Organization||Stallion Oilfield Services|
|Post Name||Field Service Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77024|
The Service Technician is responsible for rigging up, rigging down, and maintaining well-site rental equipment and accommodations.
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment and housing quarters
- Installing semi-permanent water and sewer systems
- Performs minor electrical work related to pumps, vacuums, light plants, generators, and housing
- Coordinates with company site supervisors, outside vendors, and other company representatives in location organization and planning
- Participates and coordinates in the on-site installation of well-site accommodations and equipment
- Monitors and coordinates logistics and transportation of company assets
- Works closely with team members in structured work crews
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety, and environmental requirements including, but not limited to: completing daily Job Safety Analysis, pre/post-trip inspection reports, near miss and hazard reports
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and housing troubleshooting and repairs
- Customer service oriented
- Goal-oriented and driven to accomplish results
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumping skills
- Is always conscience of operating in and contributing to a safe work environment
- General Labor or Construction background a plus
- HVAC experience is a plus
Education or Certification required (if applicable):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Stallion enforces a drug-free workforce
Stallion is a leading private equity-owned energy service company that provides upstream, midstream, and industrial services to oil and gas exploration and production companies, drilling contractors, pipeline companies, and industrial companies across the United States, Gulf of Mexico, and certain international areas. Its clients include a wide range of organizations ranging from small oil and gas companies to large integrated E&P companies.
The company is one of the largest providers of surface equipment rentals and logistics in North America. As a pioneer in offering the total lifecycle service through a single provider, the company distinguishes itself from competitors with a history of experience, scale, and ability to provide a single, comprehensive supply source.
Specifically, the range of critical upstream services includes website construction and board road access, OTCG and heavy equipment hauling to and from the well site, reliable mobile housing, water and sewer systems, trash containers, satellite systems, LTE & VSAT communications services, IT networks, solids control and dewatering systems, drilling and completion water delivery, fluid storage, transportation, and disposal, as well as website remediation and restoration services.