Account Sales Manager
|Hiring Organization||Keurig Dr Pepper|
|Post Name||Account Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75211|
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle (avg. 150 mi/wk)
- Full benefits package available on Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Sell Keurig Dr. Pepper brands to maximize brand growth, share growth, and brand distribution, and obtain specific volume objectives.
- Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of-sale material, beverage section revamps, and service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Keurig Dr. Pepper brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays, and placement of POS material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Keurig Dr. Pepper brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection, and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales, and space allocations.
- Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
- 2 years of customer service experience in a retail environment or in a sales position being held accountable for sales targets/upselling
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA, and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice, and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP’s key brands include Keurig®, Dr. Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s®, and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired, and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled