|Hiring Organization||Perry Homes – Houston Corporate Office|
|Post Name||Marketing Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77017|
This position is primarily responsible for tasks associated with the creation of sales collateral, handling administrative duties, assisting with events, and performing community visits. This role will support the efforts of both the Divisional Marketing Managers and the Regional Marketing Managers.
- Submit design projects for the creation of sales collateral.
- Proofread and detail check standard inventory flyers and special projects.
- Process and maintain tracking of standard monthly invoices.
- Coordinate the creation and editing process on community plat maps.
- Maintain signage proposals, reports, and photo databases.
- Assist with new community/model home setup process.
- Miscellaneous filing, copying, and faxing.
- Travel to model homes for promotional material drop-offs.
- Coordinate and distribute homeowner gift baskets.
- Assist with event coordination, research vendors, order supplies, etc.
- May be called upon to assist with day-of event setup, execution, and cleanup.
- Monitor, review, and update developer 3rd party websites to ensure Perry Homes meets quality standards.
- Special projects as requested by the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Must sometimes complete projects with very short notice under extreme time constraints.
- May also be called upon to assist with projects in any division as needed.
- Communication/Building Relationships
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Marketing Project Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline preferred.
- Requires at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Marketing, Real Estate, and Building industry experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- PTO Leave
- New Home Discount
- Perry Homes Family College Fund
- Pet Discount Program
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.