|Hiring Organization||Luxottica Retail|
|Qualification||College degree or equivalent experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury, and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest-growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
This position provides operational, e-Billing, and analyst/paralegal support to EssilorLuxottica’s Legal Team North America. The role collaborates closely with members of the legal team supporting Marketing/Ad Copy and Real Estate.
The Legal Operations, Marketing, and e-Billing Analyst/Paralegal is a team player that demonstrates consistent high-level performance and maintains the utmost professional demeanor and the highest level of confidentiality and trust.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with invoice processing and preparing reports on spending
- review, process, and input invoices from vendors not set up in e-Billing;
- review, research and rectify invoice issues from third-party vendors;
- liaise between legal department(s), accounts payable/business service teams, and accounting for various invoice/budgeting issues.
- New vendor set-up (LEDES and other tools)
- assist in the preparation of the yearly budget
- Provide analyst/paralegal support for marketing, advertising, social media, sweepstakes, contests, websites, and marketing and advertising claim substantiation for North America
- Assist in process of finalizing agreements, obtaining necessary signatures of executive management (PDF/DocuSign), and routing agreements to other parties as well as to other Luxottica divisions
- Anticipates and follows up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach within a complex global operating environment
- Proactively manages department commitments and timelines such as project status updates and ensures supervisors are aware of critical dates and deadlines
- Communicates relevant and potentially sensitive information to and from others, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and exercising good judgment.
- Drafts correspondence as necessary and produces error-free and grammatically correct documents
- Represents the business professionally and operates in a manner consistent with the Luxottica culture
- Additional responsibilities supporting the North America legal department, as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience as an operations analyst, paralegal, or finance professional associated with a legal organization or legal department
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio. Strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint along with advanced Adobe PDF applications
- Strong time management skills, organization, prioritization, and execution skills
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is proactive
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Comfortable interfacing and communicating (both orally and in writing) with executives and other internal and external senior leaders
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and trust
- Certification in Paralegal Studies (or other relevant training/certification)
- Familiarity with Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES), Mitratech e-Counsel, and other e-Billing tools
- Familiarity with SAP
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
Citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.