Customer Service Representative
|Hiring Organization||Fine Airport Parking (IAH)|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77032|
If you are a dedicated professional with an established work ethic, we have a family-owned, close-knit group ready for you to join. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to help us grow our company by providing excellent service to our customers. The right candidate will be hard-working, friendly, and customer-oriented, and must have strong communication skills to help push our business forward.
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating transportation to and from the airport for daily parking customers. They will also be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service (the Fine Experience) by creating a safe, seamless, and prompt parking experience with Fine Airport Parking. This position also assists with helping cash customers out.
Essential Job Functions
- Promptly and professionally greets every customer.
- Smiles and makes eye contact, verbally greeting guests and coworkers from arrival on the property through departure.
- Provide memorable, personal, and professional experiences to all guests (The Fine Experience).
- Log fueling cards in and out for drivers.
- Dispatching shuttles to areas for pickup, and control rotation from all areas of the facility and at the airport.
- Cooperate with all team members to provide the best possible service to both internal and external guests.
- Always be alert and observant of any activity on the facility, both authorized and unauthorized, and take appropriate action.
- Answer the phone with a smile.
- Provide information about Fine Airport Parking and amenities to guests.
- Provide general travel directions as needed.
- Follow all departmental procedures and policies to ensure efficient, safe, and secure operation.
- Ensure all guest issues are handled quickly to ensure guests’ satisfaction within the established guidelines.
- Set high personal performance standards and encourage others to do the same.
- Helping close customer tickets by accepting credit card payments.
- Answering questions about customer accounts and points.
- Performs other duties as assigned during downtimes.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Must project professionalism and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and have attention to detail. Think out of the box.
- Must project a professional appearance, neatly groomed.
- Must be able to respond calmly and rationally when handling conflict.
- Must be flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, servicing late flights, peak volume, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working with the general public in any setting. Directly related experience in a management role and in a customer service role is preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to work long hours in all elements of the weather (wind, cold, heat, snow, rain, etc.).
- Must be able to jog periodically, walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maneuver through the property quickly and efficiently utilizing stairs, elevators,s or walking long distances.
- Willing to be a Team Player and go above typical requirements daily.
- Effective communicator, verbal and written, with co-workers, management, vendors, and guests.
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively with a wide range of personalities of staff, management, community, vendors, and guests.
- Willing to accept constructive criticism.
- Passion for Fine Airport Parking’s success.
- Health Insurance – 70% Premium Covered by company
- Dental and Vision are also available – 70% Premium Covered by the company
- 40 hours paid time off the first year, 80 in your second year.
- 6 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Competitive pay with tip opportunities.
- Discounts on Auto Detailing
- Regular company events including team building events, pizza days, potluck lunches, holiday BBQs, holiday costumes, and Friday sports jersey day.