Ramp Service Agent
|Hiring Organization||Signature Flight Support DAL – Dallas Love Field Terminal 1|
|Post Name||Ramp Service Agent|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training or; an equivalent combination of education and experience.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75209|
- Responsible for loading and unloading baggage, freight, and cargo.
- Chock aircraft.
- Connect electrical power unit to aircraft.
- Position passenger stairs/Jetway to aircraft.
- Replenish water supply and service lavatories.
- Connect tow bar and tug for push back or towing of aircraft.
- Provide air-start and air-conditioning.
- Operate headset/radio to communicate with ground crew, flight crew, and tow person.
- Assist with baggage check-in when necessary.
- Provide additional services as needed.
The following functions may be formed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, and jet engine noise. Must have the ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Operate company equipment in a safe manner.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report working on a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training or; an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Successful completion of the Company’s PST training program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet