|Hiring Organization||Pet Supermarket|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77096|
Are you unable to resist looking at a funny cat meme while you are at work? Do you like to stop and pet every dog during your afternoon strolls? If you just answered Yes, then you must be an animal lover! It is time to pounce on the opportunity to become part of our Pawsome team! Apply today to this fantastic opportunity and become a Pet Supermarket Employee.
As a Store Employee, you are always striving to enhance the lives of pets and their people when customers are shopping with us. We are positively passionate about all things we do which include:
- They are providing friendly customer service when Whiskers walks in looking for his perfect new toy to paw at.
- We Speak Pet, it may sound funny to humans, but we know what Polly the Parrot needs in her cage, what food Freckles the Hamster needs, and what special diet food Peanut Butter the Rottweiler should be on for his skin allergies
- Stop, Drop, & Shop with Lucy who has just found her forever home and needs your help to make sure she has the right food and accessories to make her transition into her forever home a positive experience.
- We have not kittened around when we say our employees are passionate about providing World Class Service to our customers and their pets, because pet ownership is a choice, not a requirement, and it’s one of the few relationships where we find unconditional love
- We are dedicated to making a difference in our community by providing knowledge, support, and quality products. When a customer is shopping with us, their pet is OUR PET.
The Purr-fect employee is not shy about making a splash and greeting customers, you will assist the management team with the day-to-day store operations, maintaining a clean and organized sales floor, and above all helping our customers feel at ease while shopping with us because WE SPEAK PET!
What is in it for you?
- Working with PETS!
- Room for advancement
- Continuous product training
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discounts
- Minimum Hiring Age – 16 Years of age
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Meet associate performance expectations and goals for the store
- Ability to properly complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Maintain cleanliness of all animal cages and fish tanks including animal care and feeding
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing, replenishing merchandise, and monitoring floor stock
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Pet Supermarket is an equal opportunity employer and Drug-Free Workplace.