|Hiring Organization||Nice Healthcare|
|Post Name||Physical Therapist|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We’re building a better health system! At Nice, we’re making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated primary, musculoskeletal, and mental health care to patients when they want it through a combination of in-home and virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management, and time constraints that hold clinicians captive.
Building a better health system for all requires the input and perspectives of all. Nice actively seek a mixture of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and point of view to help us drive better, more informed design and business decisions. Nice is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce and we diligently provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Part Time Physical Therapist (Remote/Virtual/TeleHealth)
The Physical Therapy team at Nice Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Virtual Physical Therapist! In this role, you’ll be providing Telehealth Physical Therapy to patients who are receiving care as part of our integrated care model. This means you’ll have access to behavioral health and primary care providers to help your patients recover faster.
What you’ll do at Nice:
- Provide virtual PT visits over the synchronous video, including initial evaluations and follow-up visits as clinically appropriate
- Consistently provide high-quality care ensuring an amazing patient experience
- Document clinically relevant patient information and care plans in Nice’s EMR
- Establish a personalized plan of care for patients and prescribe and monitor a home exercise program
- Collaborate with Nice’s primary care providers and behavioral health providers as needed
- Communicate via chat to oversee patients on your caseload
- Maintain active multistate licensure and comply with all local laws and regulations for providing virtual physical therapy services in the states of licensure
- Report to the Director of Physical Therapy and provide feedback on the Nice product and experience for the Physical Therapy program
- Work collaboratively as part of a rapidly growing remote startup culture
What you’ve done before:
- DPT (preferred) with >2 years of experience in telehealth or orthopedics
- Demonstrated dedication to clinical excellence and evidence-based, outcome-oriented PT practice
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience and comfort with diverse clinical and non-clinical software
- Strong “website manner”
- Active physical therapy license in good standing
- Must reside in a U.S. Compact state (AR, AZ, CO, DE, GA, IA, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV)
What Nice offers you:
- 100% remote work environment — work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- PTO that we actively encourage you to use
- Growth and development opportunities
- Personal enrichment & wellness stipend
- 401k with up to 5% employer contribution
- Personal and family use of Nice Healthcare (in eligible cities)
- The nicest team members and work environment
- And much more!
About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their roles. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don’t settle for the status quo – we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.