|Hiring Organization||S&P Global Ratings|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10041|
Who we are:
the automotive mastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver’s seat with Mastermind.
Mastermind is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time, and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com.
At automotive mastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We’re an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionate about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of “Drive” and “Help” have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win.
What we do:
Automotive mastermind puts dealers in the driver’s seat with Mastermind. Mastermind is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
As an Office Assistant, you will work to support our executive assistants. This role will require office presence and ensure support for our executive team when on-site. Daily work will support our current Executive Assistants. The Office Assistant will report to an Executive Assistant.
A SUCCESSFUL OFFICE ASSISTANT WILL:
- Support our executive team in the office by ensuring rooms are ready, coffee & lunches are served, supplies are prepped
- Support in-office meetings, including but not limited to, conference room set up, guest WIFI, catering, guests are added to the security system and greeted upon arrival
- Support general office needs by ensuring aM supplies are stocked and organized
- Support administrative team with general tasks, including but not limited to, business cards, guest travel, expense reporting, meeting preparation and execution, and special projects
- Exemplify the culture of the company with a positive and approachable attitude, as this individual is an extension of the team they support
- 1+ years related experience assisting admin team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, One Note, and Outlook)
- Zoom Experience
- Slack Experience
- Experience with Concur or alternate travel and expense systems
- Strong analytical, planning, and prioritization skills; impressive attention to detail
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Polished and professional, as well as warm and engaging
- Possess the ability to interact professionally with C-level executives on a daily basis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Exercises good judgment, tact, patience, and exceptional confidentiality
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk; hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Thursday from 9 am -1 pm in the office, and Fridays from 9 am-1 pm from home, however, times may vary depending on meeting/executive schedules
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.