|Hiring Organization||Iswarya IVF & Fertility center Chembur, Best IVF & IUI Treatments Mumbai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400071|
Full Job Description
- Reviews, compounds, prepares, and/or oversees the compounding, preparation, and dispensing of pharmaceuticals to patients or medical practitioners; makes decisions regarding generic substitution of prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Consults with patients and/or medical practitioners on drug indications/contraindications, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects; provide other drug and pharmaceutical information as appropriate.
- Oversees the acquisition and disbursement of drugs and medications to various offices, clinics, and other site
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for the safe keeping of pharmaceuticals.
- May take patient’s histories as required; make initial clinical assessments and refer patients to appropriate clinicians.
- Performs routine quality control testing of equipment, environment, and record keeping as required by federal, state, and local regulations.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Basic computer: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Pharmacist (Required)